Sunday 20 September 2009

Blood donation and Hb (day +4)

Finally the Hb level curve looks like I was expecting it to be. Although my Hb level has been pretty high last few days. I train circuit training (CT) every day except on weekends. My CT training contains also some apnea. I also made light running Yesterday. So maybe this Hb level is something to do with these factors. I guess I will see it on Tuesday while I start my circuit training again (as I may not run during the week). Interesting to see.
Today is also pool traing ahead so it is also interesting to see what it feels like to train with this kind of Hb level. My regular pool training contains normally few kilometers of swimming with and without monofin.

DonationandHb.FF6bwWAlS0bp.jpg

3 comments:

jome said...

Cool...will you test the normobaric oxygen paradox in practise next?

spar8 said...

Why the Hb drops down, or is it dropped really, or just looks like it's coming down, but in "real world", it still can store "a litre" air in blood, as it can with 155Hb?

Kimmo Lahtinen said...

I guess I will hunt that NOP next. About dropping and jumping Hb level. I guess it may be something to do with a spleen. It aslo looks like it goes with that wierd wave shape about every 3rd day.